All of our uniform is available to buy from Gooch Sports in Newent. Uniform can be ordered online & delivered to school free of charge or purchased directly from the shop. Our PTFA run pre-loved uniform sales periodically and are happy to sort for individuals at any time and donations of good quality used items are always welcome!
Generic items not bearing this school logo (such as trousers/ skirts) can of course be purchased in all the usual outlets such as large supermarkets and clothing retailers.
Please remember to clearly name all items of uniform plus bags, coats and drinks.
Below is an overview of school uniform requirements along with a copy of our school uniform policy for further information.
Please do not hesitate to contact school if you are having any issues with sourcing uniform or have any questions.
- A royal blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan bearing the school logo
- A royal blue polo shirt bearing the school logo
- Grey trousers/ short/ skirt or pinafore
- Socks - plain white, grey or black
- Raincoat and a warm coat for winter months
- Royal blue gingham dresses may be worn in the summer
- Caps/ hats should be worn during the summer months. Sun cream should also be applied before school.
- Sensible black shoes (not boots) are to be worn. These should have flat soles and should be of a waterproof material.
No trainers or shoes that look like trainers. No ballet pump type shoes or plimsolls, no logos, no sling backs or heels. Children are permitted to wear sandals in the summer but these must be a dark colour and have flat soles.
- A royal blue round neck t-shirt bearing the school logo
- Navy blue shorts or skort
- Black daps or trainers (indoor PE is barefoot)
- Navy blue tracksuit for the colder months (unbranded/ no visible logos)
- NO JEWELLERY. Plasters must be worn over studs for the first 6 weeks after having ears pierced (therefore we would advise arranging this for a holiday period to minimise the need for this in term time).
- One piece swimsuit for girls/ swimming trunks for boys.
- Swimming cap (Class Stream)
- Goggles (worn subject to parental consent)
Haircuts, jewellery & makeup
- Haircuts should be smart and should not be extreme styles i.e. no bright colours, tram lines, Mohicans, etc. Long hair should be tied back.
- The only permitted jewellery is a simple watch and stud earrings. These are the responsibility of the children and must be removed for PE.
- No makeup should be worn. Nail varnish must not be worn to school.